Frequently Asked Questions
What are your office hours?
All of our facilities provide office hours Monday through Saturday. You can call or come by between 9 a.m. and 5 p.m. Monday through Friday and between 9 a.m. and 1 p.m. Saturday. Ask our team all your questions about self storage and get advice for choosing your unit!
Are gate access hours different from office hours?
Yes, they are. While office hours are the times you can reach out and talk to one of our friendly team members, access hours are the times that you can get onto the property and access your rental. All of our locations provide extended access hours from 6 a.m. to 10 p.m. every day, and some of them offer 24-hour access to commercial tenants and local business owners.
Where are your properties located?
We provide a number of facilities throughout Nebraska, Iowa and Kansas, making us a convenient option for young professionals, growing families, savvy business owners, and even local college students and military members.
- 2700 Twin City Drive, Council Bluffs, IA - This property is just north of Fox Run Golf Course, near Kreft Primary School and Roger’s Auto. We’re a short drive from US-275/Veterans Memorial Highway, making us a great choice for the communities of Omaha, Crescent, Council Bluffs, La Vista, and Bellevue.
- 912 N 35th Street, Council Bluffs, IA - This location serves Council Bluffs and Crescent, Iowa, as well as La Vista, Bellevue, and Omaha, Nebraska. We’re just north of Broadway!
- 503 W 6th Street, Papillion, NE - If you live in St Columbans, Richfield, Chalco, Ralston, Papillion, Omaha, La Vista, or Bellevue, this property may be perfect for you. You’ll find us near The Home Depot off 84th and 6th, near Tara HIlls Golf Course, Papillion-La Vista High School, RadioShack, Tara Heights Apartments, Schwer Park, and Target.
- 5804 Ames Avenue, Omaha, NE - Rent at this facility if you live near Ames Avenue, 60th Street, 56th Avenue, Planet Fitness, Herbie’s Auto Services, Ms Vivian’s Boutique, American Family Insurance, Dollar General, O’Reilly Auto Parts, Dill Softball Complex, or Benson Park Golf Course. We serve the communities of Carter Lake, Bennington, Fort Calhoun, and Council Bluffs!
- 5655 N 71st Street, Omaha, NE - Just next to our other 71st street location, this facility is near Old Home Bakery and the intersection of Crown Point Avenue and 72nd Street. This property is also perfect for members of the Fort Calhoun, Washington, Council Bluffs, Bennington, and Carter Lake areas.
- 10724 Chandler Road, La Vista, NE - If you live in southwest Omaha, including Richfield, Millard, Ralston, Chalco, La Vista, and Papillion, we’re a short drive away! Our facility is down the street from Kwik Shop and Natural Home Foods, minutes east of I-80, and across the street from the La Vista Fire Department.
- 5636 S 86th Circle, Ralston, NE - Head over to our property behind Ralston High School if you live in Richfield, Omaha, Bellevue, La Vista, Ralston, Papillion, Millard, or Chalco. We’re located near Ralston Park, Spaghetti Works, Jimmy John’s, and Pepper Jax Grill!
- 1140 NW Radial Highway, Omaha, NE - This facility is located in the Saddle Creek neighborhood, just one block south of the Hamilton QuikTrip. Give us a call if you live in or near Omaha, Council Bluffs, Carter Lake, or Bellevue.
- 6726 N 87th Circle, Omaha, NE - This New Facility is located on Sorensen Prwy next to Winninghoff Farms and Immaunel Hospital.
- 150 S 1st Street, Blair, NE - Armor Storage is conveniently located in Blair, NE right off Lincoln Highway at 105 East Gate Dr. We're just east of Blair and just west of the Iowa border.
- 7601 S. 25th Street, Bellevue, NE 68147 - Armor Storage - Bellevue is just a short drive from downtown Bellevue, NE, easily accessible via Highway 75 and close to residents and businesses throughout Papillion, La Vista, and Council Bluffs, IA.
- 447 SE 29th, Topeka, KS 66605 - Our Topeka, Kansas storage facility is conveniently located to serve a wide range of customers throughout the area. We’re settled between Topeka Country Club and Shawnee Country Club on SE 29th Street, down the street from Rueger Ball Park, and near Live Oaks Community, the US Post Office, and Church’s Chicken.
What resources do you provide for my move?
Great question! All of our facilities have moving dollies and handcarts onsite, which you are more than welcome to use on your move-in day (and any day after that). Many of our properties also sell boxes and packing supplies for affordable prices, and many also rent out U-Haul moving trucks from their offices. If you rent a drive-up accessible unit, moving in and out of your space will be even easier!
What is climate control? Do I need it?
Climate control is a feature that ensures consistency inside your rental. The temperature and humidity levels are stable, providing a safe place for your belongings that would otherwise warp or deteriorate if left in unmonitored conditions. If you’re trying to figure out if this feature is right for you, simply ask one of our team members! We’ll help you make sense of your options and ensure that your valuables maintain their quality while in storage.
Check out each of our facility pages to learn more about the self storage amenities we provide!